Rustic door hinges are crafted just like their antique counterparts, this series of handmade iron restoration hardware features authentic styling with 4 distinctive finish options.
- Rust: Raw iron that has been oxidized. This finish will continue to rust over time and will rub off. This finish can be preserved by sealing with furniture wax or a clear coat sealant.
- Black Powder Coat: A baked-on finish that is virtually maintenance free. This finish is more shiny than Oil Blackened and is permanent.
- Oil Blackened: Raw iron coated with oil. The oil will wear and expose the iron beneath which will rust. Left as is, this finish will erode, or rub off. This can be prevented by sealing with furniture wax or a clear coat sealant.
- Weathered Bronze: Weathered bronze is made from solid bronze and has a living finish. The material will continue to patina over time.
- Hand forged items may vary slightly and variations in size and finish should be expected.
Unit of Measure:
Review Summary (Based on 5 Reviews)
I ordered three sets of the 24" model and only three hinges arrived, but the customer service was very helpful and replaced the missing hinges without with out hesitation. It only took a few days for the replacements to arrive.
The product looks and works great. I will likely be purchasing more.
Purchased for 4 5' X 10' barn doors, and hinges look great. Did have 2 break @ hinge pins. No one was there when hinges broke, but probably due to wind as doors were open and when I came back the door was hanging by the lower hinge with the top and middle hinges broken. Ordered more!!!
great product at a great price...heavy duty, nice rustic look.
Heavy, good quality hinges. Hardware is included (I wasn't sure about that when I ordered them). Installed these on our decorative shutters. They look great!
Excellent quality, at a spectacular price, after installing on my 1827 restoration I ordered 5 more sets , for fear of missing out later on this wonderful well crafted bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!